Saturday, June 5, 2010

Surprise Party!



So my friend, Stephanie turned 40 this year and we threw her a surprise party! I had worked extra hard to work out all the details, how to get her to my house, handed out invites behind her back, set up decorations, and managed to do it all without her having a clue!



This cake is what the front of the birthday invitation looked like. Stephanie loves owls and so we thought it was fitting to do this for her!



Her family...the kids had no idea that there was a party! They were just as surprised as she was!! Even Joey didn't know, he had gone over to her house while I was "at work" (or cleaning the house and decorating) so when she dropped him off, he was like, why are all these people in my house? What is going on?


The look out MAN! Bishop thought that we needed a look out man and jumped at the chance!



Friends gathered ready to PARTY! Even the kids had a good time!!








The Munchies are ready, now where is the Guest of Honor?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great thing to do for your friend! Yea! Any dessert left for me?

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the most fabulous surprise party ever. I had no clue.