Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day FUN!!






So we spent our Memorial day at our Ward Picnic. Note to self, if you "accidentally" spray three twelve year old boys with a water balloon, they will get even! So I was helping with getting the water balloons ready for the fight that was bound to happen, I would hand off the water balloons to be tied. However, if the other person did not take the water balloons at the right spot then someone would get wet. I did again, "accidentally" let some of the water out so that the balloon would be able to be tied. So I did spay a few people a couple of times, however, I did get wet by "accident" too. Well So we filled the bucket full and then went and enjoyed the food. Then at the end it was a water balloon fight, I grab a few balloons and toss them at a few children (including my own). Then before I knew it I was bombarded with water balloons coming at me in every direction. Well I was hit every where!! These children showed NO MERCY!! So when all the balloons were gone, did they stop there, of course not, they are BOYS. They then filled each individual bucket full of water and it was a FULL on Water fight. I did not have on inch of dryness on me. I had socks and shoes one, it was soaking wet. Joey did enjoy getting his mom with water!! He had a blast and I did too!! It was a great time by all.

So we dried off for a little while, then I was off to work my afternoon shift for Wells Fargo. Joe and Joey just enjoyed the weather, it was like 75 degrees with a cool breeze blowing! It was a great end to a great day!!

1 comment:

Rese said...

Water balloons and summer....can't think of anything that goes together better than that! Mom