Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our Living Room


OK so this post is for MOM...I haven't changed anything in our house since she helped me move in, like six months ago. However, since we were having a party at our house, I needed to change the empty front living room wall. So I found my shelves, picture frame (I got another one at Wally World) and glass with black rocks. I was so proud of my idea and VERY Proud of my Husband for hanging them at 11:00 p.m. the night before the party. He did a great job!! So this is what my living room looks like now. Yes, I know that the couch is not centered, however my husband moved it so that we could fit the table back to normal... At this point I am so excited to have something different in the house, plus I thought of these shelves idea like four years ago but never got the chance to use it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job.........you must take after your mother!