Thursday, May 3, 2012

I have had a rough week and I'm so grateful it's almost over!! I have had two rough days at work that just make me come home and want to go straight to bed! :( I try to think about other things, but at some point it is just worth it to go to bed and try again another day!

I am very excited to see Patty and Mike McFarling, my friends from California. I haven't seen them since January, way too long! They are here for a week, it will be really nice to escape from reality for a few days.

I am busy with work, commuting, tending to Joey's needs, Joey's homework, getting Joey in the shower, and to bed within reason, making dinners, trying to spend some time with Joey. I don't feel that I have enough time in the day, but I don't want to add any more hours, with my luck it will be added at the end of the day when my patience is already thin.

I'm frustrated that Joey is too old to let me put him to bed. He hates when I come in and give him a good night kiss. When did he grow up and why is the one last thing I enjoyed taken away. It's so hard, not sure I'm ready to have a grown up kid. But sometimes he will cuddle with me for a few minutes before bed. I wish that I didn't lose my patience with him as much as I do. I am still learning and trying to get things right...

I need to go to bed, but I just can't sleep. Life is hard and frustrating right now. I am grateful that I have testimony of the gospel. I know that the Lord will help me through the next step/phrase in my life. I am very grateful for my family and friends and their support in my life!

No comments: