Thursday, November 18, 2010

Posts will come Soon......

Well I have been trying to get a new post up, however, we had an unwelcome visit from tons of Trojans and viruses. So we had to basically wipe the computer clean and erase everything. The computer is doing well now, but I can't get the Internet to work. Apparently when you wipe the computer it takes everything out, including the Internet information. I thought I was OK with computers but I just haven't had any free time to fix it. This is where the computer fairy would be very nice, to fix it all while I was busy dealing with LIFE!! Oh well, we can still dream!! Hopefully posts will be up this weekend!! We will have tons to post, Joey's BIG day is tomorrow!!

I can't believe that I will have a 9 year old tomorrow!! Where did the time go? Joey has informed me that he is a BIG kid!! He can't wait to be 9 already!! OH to be a KID again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate that when the computer crashes.....I am always afraid my important information is gone forever...........Well, we are thinking of you as Thanksgiving is just around the corner.....I remember spending one great Thanksgiving day with your family! It was an awesome memory..
Love, Mom