Saturday, November 6, 2010

Joey's Primary Program



Joey is in senior Primary this year! He lets me know every Sunday, he is in the big primary!! He is no longer in the little kids primary!! (I have tried to explain they are the same primary, but I have lost this battle!!)










Joey worked hard memorizing his part for his big day! Joe and I were very proud, he almost did it without looking down at the paper. He looked at everyone in the crowd and looked at the paper, we never saw his eyes again! I think he was little frighten with everyone watching him!! There was so many people the back was opened, this was the first time that has happened! Well I don't know who was more happy for this program to be over, me or Joey. We escaped with no nose picking, funny faces being made, no frighting with anyone else. We did manage to get a half smile, half don't look at me mom your embarrassing me! But we both survived! (barely)

I was very proud of my little man with is BIG year in the BIG primary!! Now until next year we are all safe!!

1 comment:

Rese said...

Love, love, love, those Primary Sacrament Program......why we don't even have a Primary Program at all in our mission......