Friday, October 15, 2010

Joey rock climbing at the GYM!!




Joey has wanting to go to the gym with me, so this week I added him to my plan...they kids play area is the Coolest!! The have the rock climbing wall, basketball court, WII, playground set , PlayStation, and art area...Now I must say that is in the BIG kids side, the little kids don't get as much but hey he is so excited to go!!! The parents have to say its OK for the kids to do the rock climbing way, I didn't sign him up the last time I was in there (and I haven't heard the end of it yet!!!) So first thing I signed him up for it!! When I picked Joey up he was sweating up a storm. I think he got more of a workout than I did!! He said that he climbed the wall, played in the play structure, and played TAG!!! He had a great time!!! I am glad that I added him!!

No comments: