Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Dyslexic 23 (for you normal people, I'm 32)

My dear Friend knows how much I love FROGS and special order this cake just for me!! I just LOVE it!! Do you notice the bag in the back ground? She gave it to me!! LOVE it!!











She also delivered this frog balloon!! And I'm feeling it!!









So I have a friend make me some hair clips, and I received a Kermit, with a cup that has a little frog sitting on the side. Inside the cup is a crown (you know the old saying, kiss a frog and your prince will come) I already got my Prince!! But loved the cup!!
These wonderful friend took me to breakfast, Joe took to me to lunch, and Joey and Joe took me to dinner...we then had friends over for pie..I ate my way through my birthday..a girls dream come true!! Of course I am still trying to recover!! Good times!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has got to be the cutest frog cake ever! Where do you get something like that? Loved it! THE MISSIONARIES!

Stephanie said...

it was the best day ever.