Friday, September 10, 2010

Joey's First day of 3rd grade!!

Joey is ready for his first day of 3rd grade. He had to have the glass case that was camo and clipped on his pants.





What happened to my little boy, he is almost all grown up! He is going to be Nine this November! I keep thinking that it was yesterday I brought him home!!












He was walking to line up for his BIG DAY!! He didn't know that I took this, he didn't want us to walk too close to him. He has informed us that he is a BIG kid and only the little kids have to have their parents walk them to their class. I think that I was the one that hard the hardest day!














Joey is sitting in his line, ready to start the 3rd grade. He didn't know that I took this picture, he would of DIE. I'm already embarrassing him, Man has he grown up way too fast!!




No comments: