Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Drive-In Movie


So we decided that we would go to the drive-in Movie for FHE. This was our first time as our little family was able to do it!



The Boys just chillin waiting for it to get dark enough. We got there really early so that we could get a good seat upfront!!





The goodies, so we were able to see Toy Story 3 and we stayed for another Movie. We visited the dollar section at good old Wally World!! Yeah for tons of snacks!!





The Boys stood still long enough for me to snap a picture. They played tag around the car to get out some their wiggles! It was cloudy and a little bit colder than we planned, but we brought tons of blankets so it was great!!











The Drive-in had their own playground to let the kids play before the movie! Joey just had to try it out! He was so excited. We didn't tell him until right before we left, I didn't want to hear all day when is it time to leave! We didn't get home til 1:30 a.m., but it was good time by all!!








2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I want to go to the drive in. Glad you had fun. I love your new picture. :)

Aub said...

Dude..how did I not know you had a blog? Thanks a lot for not telling me. Also, I can't believe it was your first time going to the drive-in. You were totally missing out. We go all the time. So much fun! Hope you go again....maybe when it's a little warmer.