Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just so you KNOW.....

OK so I have been back from my vacation for a week and just having a hard time getting back into the swing of things! I really enjoyed the time with the fam and did miss my boys too! It was very nice to get to see everyone and the new pads ya'll have! It was a lot of fun!! It has been really hard too cause I'm missing being around with the family! I guess sometimes you have to have things taken away to appreciate them. I will say that I truly am grateful for the BEST FAMILY in the world, who always allows me to be ME. (wither that is GOOD or BAD) I am truly blessed in my life to have such a support family and a family that truly LOVES to be with each other! I have missed having the family around anytime!! Again, I just want to say THANKS for being so SUPPORTIVE of me and my family! I haven't felt like blogging cause I didn't want to start crying! However, I will post some pictures very soon!! :0)

Loving my family!! Thanks for showing me a good time!! LOVE YA all!!

No comments: