Thursday, March 18, 2010

What goes through a 8 year old mind?




So the other evening Joey came in our room and says that he has a sore in his mouth and it really hurt. He tells me that he needs a drink to make it better. So i told him to go into the kitchen and get a warm drink of water (I told him to put the faucet on hot so that it would be warm). So a few minutes go by and walked into the hallway to get something and Joey comes by me quickly and he has the guilty look on his face. Then I notice the chocolate mustache on his face, I asked him if he got the warm water like he was told? He says yes, then I asked him about the milk mustache? He says that he thought it would be OK to get a glass of chocolate milk and then put Hot water in it to make it a warm drink. He then tells me "it doesn't taste very good, don't try it mom"! Being the great mom that I am, I just started to laugh my head off, what was he thinking??? Well he did attempt to listen with the warm water but he added his own flare to it!! Boys, this life is only going to be a better journey with him!! I love my bubba!!

1 comment:

Rese said...

Dad and I laughed about that one!