Monday, November 2, 2009

The Great Pumpkin!!



Joey is ready for the Great Pumpkin.



So this is a new tradition we started this year thanks to a dear friend (Melissa)...



So what we did was we let Joey have his candy for like a couple of days, then we have him gather all the rest of his candy and put it in his Halloween bucket and leave it outside of his door and the "Great Pumpkin" comes. The "Great Pumpkin" will leave a gift in the place of the candy!




So we told Joey that the "Great Pumpkin" would come this year...well I was really sick this year and was planning on having the "Great Pumpkin" to come the next night but Joey wanted him to come, well Joey hadn't eaten very much candy and I tried to tell him to have one more day and eat a little more, but He was WAY TOOOOOO EXCITED to wait any longer. So he left his candy out and he got his Toy!! He got up the next day and he was SOOOOO EXCITED he woke me and Joe up early the next day with, "MOM the Great Pumpkin CAME"!!!!! This is what being a parent is all about!!

1 comment:

Rese said...

Hay,where was Melissa when I was raising you guys? When I think of Halloween candy I recall thousands of wrappers under the boys trundle bed they thought I never knew about. Ugh