Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Joey gets glasses!


Joey went to the eye doctor after having failed an eye exam at school. We found out that he has a lazy eye (right). So the doctor told us that we will have to patch the left eye for six weeks to see if the right eye will get any better, well that has been a struggle for us! Joey thinks that he looks like a nerd with the glasses, well the good thing is that me and Joe both have to get glasses as well. So we are all getting the eye doctor a new house from our little family! He has done really well, we went and saw the doctor and she said that the right eye is almost as good as the left and we only have to patch it a couple of hours a day and it should only be a little while longer. I think that he looks like a little stud if you ask me!

3 comments:

kjera said...

hey tell joey that I have problems with my right eye as well and i have to wear glasses now too. So he isnt alone at all!

eli&lexisgamma said...

Joey Sr. this is Denise in az... remember me?
Your son looks just like you!
He is so adorable!
I'm glad to see your life is progressing right along, can't believe time has flown by so fast. Danielle (our oldest) is a mom and lives with her family in Maricopa az. Nicole is 22 and lives in Scottsdale, Josh is 19 and is a filmmaker here in Mesa, and my two youngest girls are Hillary and Brooke. Hills is a senior at mesa high and brooke is a sophomore. They are both varsity cheerleaders.
I'm so glad your mom invited me to this blog thing! Please keep in touch!
Denise

Anonymous said...

I love the new glasses there so cool I have glasses but I dont where them.