Wednesday, April 9, 2008

THE NEW CAR OF MY DREAMS!!!!!!

For all of those who don't know I was recently in a car accident and so my poor jetta had to go into the shop to be fixed. SO it was rough to have to have a rental car for almost 2 weeks. This is what I was STUCK with!! POOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! This car was wonderful I loved every minute of driving it! I was actually really sad to have to get it back! I even told the auto body shop to take an extra days, but no luck there! Oh well one can only drool over it! I did really enjoy driving this but the minor problem is that if I was to get this car I would have a car payment! I would love to drive this again but I will stick with my jetta because it is PAID FOR!!!!!

3 comments:

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Is that a nitro?? Hot! lol. It was so fun to see you guys -- I'm really glad that you were able to stop by for awhile while you were down! The boys are so cute together aren't they ... and so are the pint size versions, lol! Cracks me up how much they both look and act like their daddies! Well I had a ton of fun chatting with you and I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with you better! Blogger pretty much rocks, right! :D Take care ... xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

kjera said...

hey that is an awesome car, poor you for being stuck with is :) Connor was happy to be able to play with Joey and he misses him. It was nice to see ya guys and let us know when you come back!